Join ChannelE2E MSP Sessions at Autotask, Continuum Conferences
ChannelE2E is set to host educational sessions and panel conversations at the Autotask Community Live 2016 and Continuum Navigate 2016 conferences the week of September 26. Amy Katz and I will be splitting moderation responsibilities at the conferences. Join the conversations and pose your questions during these three sessions.
Autotask Community Live 2016
- Session Day and Time: Monday, Sept. 26 at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- Topic: Smart IT Leadership Panel, moderated by yours truly
- Tim Britt, CEO, Synoptek
- Vince Tinnirello, CEO, Anchor
- Abby Warner, VP Operations, The Brookfield Group
- Greg Sharp, Managing Director, Base 2
- Focus: We’ll be focusing heavily on automation, core priorities for 2016, and proper data management across businesses for 2017.
- Find the complete Autotask Community Live 2016 agenda here.
Continuum Navigate 2016
- Sessions Day and Time: Both breakout sessions are Thursday, Sept. 29 at 11:00 a.m.
- Topic 1, Moderated by Amy Katz: Selling Solutions vs. Selling Products. Tips and Tricks for MSPs
- Dan Wilson, CEO, Waypoint Solutions Group
- Tommy Vaughan, President, Central Technology Solutions
- Joerg Laves, Managing Consultant, IT Secure
- Focus: Why are some MSPs more successful than others? Perhaps it’s because they understand the value of selling solutions, not products, to their customers. In this session you’ll hear from MSPs who have had serious success consulting with their customers and selling a full suite of services instead of one quick fix.
- Topic 2, Moderated by Me: Emerging MSP Opportunities in IoT, DevOps, Security & Public Cloud Workloads
- Bruce Nelson, president, Vertical Solutions
- Glenn Grant, CEO, G2 Tech Group
- Charles Love, Director of Service Delivery, Untangles Solutions
- Brian Coffey, Channel Account Manager, Webroot
- Focus: Our panel of experts will explore emerging recurring revenue opportunities. We’ll dive into consumer and industrial IoT (Internet of Things) trends, DevOps opportunities, and new ways to monetize public cloud workloads — while safeguarding data in transit and at rest. This session will include open microphones for attendees to pose their most pressing questions.
- Find the complete Continuum Navigate 2016 agenda here.
Thanks in advance for joining us at each of the sessions. And thanks to Autotask and Continuum for opening their doors to ChannelE2E.