IT Glue Unveils Cisco Meraki, Office 365 and Auvik Networks Integrations for MSPs
IT Glue unveiled its MSP documentation software platform roadmap this morning at the GlueCon 2018 conference in Phoenix. IT Glue VP of Product Luis Giraldo, VP of Engineering Nadir Merchant, and Director of Partner Success Tom Sopwith shared multiple updates.
Key takeaways include:
- Engineering is the largest team in IT Glue.
- 85% growth in daily active users
- 302 releases
- 575 million API calls
- 250,000 line codes
- 35 percent page load improvement
- 15,000 people use the company’s Chrome extension every day
- API Contest: Partners can potentially win a $5,000 IT Glue Credit.
- 73,800 partner interations
- 2,500 partners have taken core training
- 2,275 hours of consulting
- 95% percent yes/no responses in terms of ticket satisfaction.
- Keep an eye on IT Glue Academy, a training center that includes key courses to advance MSP skills.
- The company has also launched an IT Glue Certified Professional program.
New Integrations: Auvik Networks (coming soon), Cisco Meraki and Office 365 integrations were announced and previewed. By the way, about half of the attendees at the keynote raised their hands and indicated they’re already working with Cisco Meraki. Naverisk, LogMeIn and other integrations also are coming soon.
- ‘Flags’ to track business processes. Notes about the Flag to provide some context.
- ‘GlueFiles’ to upload any file to the documents list view (coming soon).
- GlueCon 2019 is scheduled for Sept 16-17 in Phoenix.
Stay tuned for more updates.