Which cloud applications and SaaS offerings are most popular with business users? The sixth-annual Business @ Work report, from Okta, pinpoints the 15 most widely used SaaS and cloud applications. The report is based on real-world monitoring and analytics data rather than customer surveys.
Here’s a look at this year’s Okta list, along with ChannelE2E’s channel-centric observations about each SaaS and cloud offering. Note: The Okta research was published before the coronavirus pandemic — which has driven even more consumption of SaaS and cloud apps.
Most Popular Cloud Apps 2020 by Number of Customers
7. Zoom: Okta’s report was published long before Zoom security concerns went mainstream. But even amid those concerns, Zoom’s user base grew amid the Work From Home (WFH) craze driven by the Coronavirus pandemic,.
9. SAP Concur: The travel and expense management platform was wildly popular ahead of the coronavirus pandemic. But as business travel slows, the platform may need to promote some additional use cases to partners and customers.
10. Cisco Meraki: A pioneer in cloud-based networking, Cisco Meraki remains a trend setter for MSPs seeking multi-tenant management capabilities.
11. DocuSign: The e-signature platform will surely get another boost amid the coronavirus pandemic — as law firms and legal teams increasingly leverage digital documents for business transactions of all types.
15. Lucidchart: This is a web-based platform allows users to collaborate on drawing, revising and sharing charts and diagrams. It’s a popular tool for helping IT service desks design processes to provision and troubleshoot technology issues.