Live Blog: Amazon AWS re:Invent 2018 Cloud Services News
Welcome to items 30 to 21 in our AWS re:Invent 2018 news list.
30. Data Lakes: Attunity has launched Data Lakes on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The offering is designed to support streaming real-time data from major enterprise databases, mainframes, and applications such as SAP, to accelerate near real-time analytics, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) initiatives, the company claims.
29. Monitoring: Logz.io is expanding its machine data analytics platform to include Grafana, an popular open source tool for analyzing metrics and time-series data. The goal: Consolidate monitoring, troubleshooting, and security into a unified platform.
28. Corporate Governance: Orkus has launched Orkus Access Governance Platform, which enables enterprises to implement automated, continuous access governance for cloud across infrastructure, data and privileged identities, the company says.
27. Factory Migrations: Candid Partners, an Advanced Consulting Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN), is promoting the company’s Volker Cloud Automation Platform, a proprietary platform for automating factory-scale migrations for AWS.
26. Machine Learning Certification: Amazon unveiled machine learning training and certification programs for customers and partners.
25. Vulnerability Management: Tenable’s software for vulnerability management is now available for purchase on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace, the company says.
24. Machine Learning: Sumo Logic is promoting its machine data analytics platform for AWS. The platform helps companies to speed digital transformation and cloud migration projects, the company claims.
23. Linux Security: CylancePROTECT now supports AWS Linux instances, the security company has confirmed.
22. AWS and IT Outsourcing: Digital consulting firm Virtusa Corp. has signed a Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) with AWS. Virtusa intends to provide enterprise customers with “transformative and sustainable benefits such as rationalization, technical debt elimination, automation, and modernization to reduce costs and increase velocity,” the company asserts.
21. AWS and Data Protection: Cohesity, which develops hyperconverged secondary storage, has launched AWS-oriented cloud-native backups, full lifecycle disaster recovery, and long-term data retention on a single platform. Details about Cohesity on AWS are here.
Continue to the next page for items 20 to 11 in our AWS re:Invent 2018 news list.