M&A List: 16 IT Staffing Mergers and Acquisitions
Merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the IT staffing market remains steady to strong. Although IT staffing business valuations are rarely announced, it’s clear that strategic buyers, investors and private equity firms maintain a strong interest in the IT staffing market.
Why’s that? Surely, the talent shortage across cybersecurity, multi-cloud services, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence (AI) and other fast-growth areas generated strong demand for IT staffing firms. Here’s a sampling of the associated M&A deals that ChannelE2E has covered:
16. January 2022: Motion Recruitment Partners, backed by private equity firm Littlejohn & Co., acquired Matrix Resources, an IT staffing company focused on Agile & DevSecOps consulting, and telecom managed services talent.
15. April 2021: Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS) acquired Signature Consultants, an IT staffing firm from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
14. April 2021: Staffing provider Kelly Services acquired Softworld, a technology staffing and workforce solutions firm from Waltham, Massachusetts.
13. March 2021: Technology solutions firm Kyyba Inc. acquired Asen, a Chicago-area professional services and staffing firm.
11. February 2021: Ettain Group, backed by private equity firm A&M Capital, acquired INT Technologies.
10. September 2020: Futuris acquired Fortek and Soft2001, two New Jersey-based IT staffing firms.
8. February 2020: BG Staffing acquired EdgeRock Technology Partners, an MSP & IT consulting firm for Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, WorkDay & Tableau applications expertise.
7. January 2020: Ampcus Inc acquired iTech Solutions.
6. December 2019: ZRG Partners acquired Miror partners; pushing deeper into executive search, leadership development and talent recruitment for the technology industry.
5. October 2019: Ettain Group, backed by private equity firm A&M Capital, acquired Global Employment Solutions (GES) & Leidos Health.
4. March 2019: Saggezza acquired Omni Resources, a Milwaukee-based IT consulting, talent, and software development firm.
3. May 2018: Private equity firm Littlejohn & Co invested in Motion Recruitment Partners, a global IT staffing and recruitment firm.
2. April 2018: Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS), a provider talent and IT project solutions, acquired Xtreme Consulting Group, a talent and IT solutions company based in the Pacific Northwest with operations throughout the US, DISYS has confirmed.
1. September 2016: BlueLine Associates (BLA) acquired BlueStaff Inc.‘s (BSI) technology division.