Dell Technologies has rehired Rola Dagher — this time as global channel chief. Dagher will rejoin the data center and PC hardware giant on September 7 after serving as president of Cisco Systems Canada. In the same announcement, Dell disclosed a new structure for its worldwide partner program efforts.
Key moves, the company says, include aligning the channel with core sales teams in each region. That alignment involves the following executives and regions:
1. North America and International: Channel sales are now aligned to Dell’s North America and International sales leaders, John Byrne and Aongus Hegarty.
2. North America: Channel lead Gregg Ambulos continues in his role, and report into John Byrne.
New Dell International Channel Lead: Diego Majdalani
New Dell Global Channel Chief: Rola Dagher
3. New International Channel Lead:Diego Majdalani reports into Hegarty. Majdalani has led sales for the Latin American region for the past seven years and brings deep partner expertise and knowledge to the role.
4. Regional Channel Leads:Alvaro Camarena, Anwar Dahab, Tian Beng Ng and Frank Wu continue in their current roles for LatAm, EMEA, APJ and Greater China, reporting into Majdalani, with tight alignment to Dagher and team, Dell says.
5. Global Alliances:Denise Millard continues her role leading Global Alliances, reporting to Bill Scannell. The Global Alliances and Channel teams will continue to work together to ensure synergies across all our partners for a seamless partner experience, the company says.
Dell Global Channel Chief Rola Dagher: More Details
7. Channel Chief Role, Start Date: Dagher will lead Dell Technologies’ global partner strategy, vision, enablement, program design and experience. She begins her new role on September 7, the technology company confirmed today.
8. Previous Experience:Dagher returns to Dell after three years as president of Cisco Systems Canada. Earlier, Dagher held sales and leadership roles in Dell’s Enterprise segment and Infrastructure Solutions Group. Prior to that, Dagher helped lead the channel for Bell Canada for 13 years.
9. Internal Reaction: In a prepared statement, Bill Scannell, Dell Technologies president, global sales and customer operations, said:
“Dell’s commitment to the channel is unwavering, and with Rola assuming the Global Channel Chief role we’re poised to continue the winning streak we’ve been on since the formation of Dell Technologies. Rola is passionate about partners, and we’re excited to have her at the helm of a channel business that has grown to deliver $52B in orders revenue annually while driving greater clarity and predictability of engagement for our partners.”
10. Dagher’s Perspective: In a prepared comment, Dagher added:
“Partners are the foundation of our success today and tomorrow, and I’m inspired by the passion and drive of Dell’s channel team. My commitment is to listen, learn and lead through our partners to deliver best-in-class transformational solutions and a digital-first customer experience. I’m looking forward to building upon our deep relationships with partners and leading this incredible organization to further success.”