Top 20 Professional Services Businesses & EBITDA Margins: 2016
The Top 20 Professional Services Firms: Companies 11-20
11. Collaborative Solutions: Another Workday partner that promotes cloud-based Finance and HR solutions to global Fortune 500 companies, midsize businesses, and education and government institutions.
12. Anonymous: A large contract research organization from Australia was honored, but the company preferred to remain anonymous.
13. Fiserv: A global organization with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide. The company specializes in mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.
14. Helmsman International: A management consultancy.
15. Stoneridge Software: The company manages ERP deployments involving Microsoft Dynamics.
16. Moorhouse: A “dynamic” consulting firm that helps customers to focus on long-term goals.
17. Imperva: The company develops cyber security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications.
18. Onesource Virtual: Focused on cloud-based business processing outsourcing. Among the company’s areas of expertise: Workday.
Hmmm… Scroll through that list again and you’ll notice quite a few professional services firms focusing heavily on Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, ServiceNow and other cloud applications. We’ll share more thoughts on that soon.