FAQ: Cloud and Managed Services Business Models
So, how exactly do you build a cloud services business model? Or somewhat similarly, how do you adjust your business model and pricing model to become a managed services provider?
On the one hand, ChannelE2E has an existing FAQ area to help aspiring MSPs and CSPs with key technology and business questions. But on the other hand, we’re always looking to raise the bar on our content — especially when it comes to interacting directly with you.
That’s why we’re testing a new FAQ area. As part of the FAQ effort please feel free to:
- Submit questions into the system
- Respond to questions
- Ask me questions — or send me thoughts — publicly or privately ([email protected])
Potential FAQs for Managed and Cloud Services Providers
We look forward to testing the new FAQ area with you, potentially publishing and answering questions on such topics as:
- Managed Services and Cloud Services business models
- Compensation plans for salespeople who promote managed and cloud services
- Example service level agreements (SLAs) for managed and cloud services
- How to price your managed or cloud services
- Profit margins, EBITDA and other financial metrics for your recurring revenue business
- Potential partner program alternatives to Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps for Work and other mainstream SaaS applications
- What else?
Actually, the “what else” question is meant for you. What other types of content would you like ChannelE2E to cover in the FAQ area? You can share you answer with me directly — or simply post your question or thought to the new FAQ board.
Please note: ChannelE2E reserves the right to edit or remove any/all statements in the FAQ area. Also, current testing does not guarantee an ongoing commitment to the FAQ area.