Juniper, Netcracker Announce Enterprise Service Automation for MSPs
Juniper Networks and Netcracker Technology have announced a joint solution that will help MSPs automate the end-to-end management of LANs, WLANs and WANs, the companies say. The platform addresses automated service provisioning and workflows, AI-driven insight and full lifecycle management, Juniper and Netcracker asssert.
The new Enterprise Service Automation solution enables service providers to unify LAN and WAN environments, helps MSPs streamline service and security operations and gain better insight into user experiences, all of which can improve service provider agility, according to the statement.
Juniper Networks’ LAN, WLAN and WAN solutions are driven by Mist AI, which complements Juniper’s secure SD-WAN portfolio to bring data insight, automation and self-driving actions, according to the statement.
Netcracker augments those capabilities with end-to-end Service Orchestration and a Digital Marketplace, based on its Netcracker 2020 Digital BSS/OSS portfolio. The net result is the ability for MSPs to automate the full lifecycle of services across multiple network domains with management from a single view, the statement said.
Juniper Networks and Netcracker’s Enterprise Service Automation Solution
The combined solution delivers the following benefits to managed service providers, according to Juniper and Netcracker:
- Automated service provisioning and full lifecycle management from client to cloud
- AI-driven analytics and insight based on user interactions, alerts and diagnostics with full correlation across the LAN and WAN, enabling services to scale on-demand and incidents to be resolved automatically
- A branded self-service portal for enterprise customers, through which they can provision new capacity, add functionality, view reports and manage their networks from one interface
- An industry standard solution with open APIs for easy expansion into additional network domains, such as the transport network and 5G; ability to seamlessly incorporate additional partners
- Frequent and rapid updates via a microservices cloud, using Agile/DevOps processes and tools aligned to each service provider’s unique business needs
- A fully pre-integrated and validated solution providing out-of-the-box service ordering, management and monitoring capabilities with a number of artifacts, including service models and configured APIs for rapid, simplified deployment
- A platform based on Juniper Mist’s patented virtual Bluetooth LE (vBLE) technology that has potential for new advanced wireless location services such as Asset location, user engagement and contact tracing
Executive and Analyst Commentary
“The growing complexity of enterprise IT with increasing IoT, cloud applications and remote operations calls for a new networking approach. By combining the network, security and orchestration strengths from Juniper and Netcracker as strategic partners, we can help CSPs solve these complex issues for their enterprise customers, creating additional value deep inside the organization,” said Bob Titus, CTO, Netcracker Technology.
“For many enterprises, meeting the demands of an increasingly complex and dynamic network environment is an uphill battle. Through this expansion of our long-standing relationship with Netcracker, we can combine our industry-leading technology to offer a strategic value proposition to service providers and deliver end-to-end SLAs with fully managed enterprise networks. This approach can help increase revenues and profitability with existing customers as well as expand an SP’s managed services into new B2B vertical markets, leveraging new opportunities in the 5G era,” Raj Yavatkar, CTO, Juniper Networks said in the statement.
The Enterprise Service Automation solution already is successfully deployed with a Tier 1 global service provider in Europe, according to the two companies.