HPE Discover 2021 Live Blog: GreenLake Partner News Updates
Stay tuned to this live blog tracking the event. We plan to update the content below multiple times per day as new GreenLake, hardware as a service (HaaS), managed services and acquisition news surfaces. The details so far…
1. HPE GreenLake Updates: Watch for HPE GreenLake milestones tied to storage, servers, network as a service and specific applications. Among the key moves: HPE GreenLake now supports Microsoft Azure Stack HCI and Microsoft SQL Server.
2. HPE Acquires Determined AI: Details are here.
3. Edge Solutions: Pensando Systems has introduced new edge services capabilities delivered with HPE’s latest generation of servers.
4. HPE Partners of the Year:
- Scality has been named HPE’s Storage Momentum Partner of the Year for 2021.
- Commvault has won the 2021 HPE GreenLake Momentum Partner of the Year Award.
- CTERA was named HPE Edge-to-Cloud Momentum Partner of the Year for 2021.
- Veeam Software won the HPE Ezmeral Software Momentum Marketplace Partner of the Year 2021 for Modern Data Protection solutions growth and leadership.
5. Networking: Aruba announced new AIOps, IoT and security features for Aruba Central – a cloud-native, AI-powered network management and analytics platform. The company also announced additions to the Aruba CX Switching portfolio. With these advancements, “IT can more easily extend the network from edge-to-cloud,” the company says. Aruba is an HPE company.
6. Got HPE Discover News to Share?: Email me the details.