Top 50 Amazon MSPs List: AWS Managed Cloud Services Partners
- Old: The list below is from 2016
- New – Our Top 100 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2018 features MSPs that support AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
41. LogicWorks (New York, New York): Logicworks is an enterprise cloud automation and managed service provider that combines automation and DevOps capabilities. As an AWS Premier Partner, the company’ certified engineers build, migrate, manage, and automate enterprise workloads on customized AWS infrastructures. As an Authorized Government Reseller and one of the few AWS partners with Healthcare and eCommerce Competencies, Logicworks has expertise in compliance, including HIPAA, PCI, SOC2, and Sarbanes-Oxley. The company protects the health information of more than 50 million Americans, the financial information for global eCommerce companies, and the legal data for 40,000 law firms.
42. Masterson Technology Ltd.(Hong Kong): Founded in 2005 the company provides professional and consultation services. Masterson has cloud computing centers in Asia, and works closely with AWS.
43. Melbourne IT (Sydney, NSW, Australia): The company’s portfolio includes a range of global platforms, including Sitecore, Hybris, Magento eCommerce, Microsoft SharePoint and a pay-as-you-go solution with Adobe Experience Manager. The company’s AWS services can achieve key business outcomes, such as increasing conversion, successful execution of marketing campaigns, and improving customer retention.
44. Minjar Cloud Solutions (Bangalore, India): Minjar helps customers to set up and manage Amazon Web Services. Botmetric, Minjar’s intelligent SaaS platform, helps customers to secure, automate and optimize their AWS Infrastructure.
45. Mobiquity (Wellesley, Massachusetts): Mobiquity is a mobile engagement provider focused on strategy, user-centered design and core technology. The concepts of mobile, social, analytics, IoT and the cloud are converging into a new technology stack, the company believes. In response, Mobiquity offers blended capabilities in those areas to drive innovation and create impactful digital experiences.
46. nCLouds Inc. ( San Jose, California): nClouds’ expertise includes– but is not limited to — VPC (virtual private cloud), Opsworks, auto scaling RDS and more. The company leverages tools like: Docker, Ansible, Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, StatsD, and Graphite — which all help to fully automate and visualize each aspect of infrastructure. nClouds also has experience with big data technologies like: Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra and many more.
47. Nordcloud (Helsinki, Finland): Nordcloud offers cloud advisory, automatio, and management services. Since 2011, Nordcloud has been on a mission to help companies embrace the cloud. With over 200 projects delivered, Nordcloud is a cloud-native consultancy providing infrastructure solutions in the public cloud. Nordcloud is headquartered in Helsinki with offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Oslo, London and Munich, and claims to be the only AWS Premier Partner based in the Nordics.
48. NRI (Tokyo, Japan): NRI was born from the merger of the former Nomura Research Institute (Japan’s first think tank in the private sector) and Nomura Computer Systems Co. (a systems integrator specialist). NRI focuses heavily on the finance and distribution sectors.
49. Progressive Infotech (Noida, India): Progressive Infotech provides transformation services across cloud, digital and operations for global clients. The company is an Advanced Consulting Partner for AWS and an AWS Audited Managed Service Provider.
50. Rackspace (Windcrest, Texas): Rackspace engineers deliver operational tooling, best practices, and specialized expertise on top of Amazon Web Services through a results-obsessed service known as Fanatical Support. The company has more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including two-thirds of the FORTUNE 100.