Top 50 Amazon MSPs List: AWS Managed Cloud Services Partners
- Old: The list below is from 2016
- New – Our Top 100 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2018 features MSPs that support AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
31. Emind (Rosh Ha’ayin, Israel): Emind is a born-in-the-cloud partner that migrates and deploying startups, enterprises and everything in between to the cloud. The company’s expertise includes cloud architecture design, deploying and managing cloud environments, through managed services including DevOps, 24/7 support, automation, monitoring, disaster recovery and security.
32. FPT Software (Hanoi, Vietnam): FPT is the largest IT company in Vietnam with revenue over US$1.65 billion and 22,000 employees. FPT delivers IT-enabled business solutions globally and has presence in the U.S., Japan, Europe and Asia Pacific. FPT’s domain expertise includes manufacturing, semiconductors, healthcare, oil & gas, financial services and satellite TV. The company is an Advanced Consulting Partner of Amazon Web Services.
33. GS Neotek (Seoul, Korea): GS Neotek is an IT consulting company/IT solutions provider specializing in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, Information and communications technology (ICT) and in IP telephony (IPT) services. Established in 1974, GS Neotek is an authorized AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing an all-in-one service, from the initial consultation, design and building of the Cloud infrastructure, to maintenance, management and support. GS Neotek is provides AWS Cloud infrastructure migrations to the Media, Gaming and Education industries and enterprises.
34. ICF Interactive (Chicago, Illinois): ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions to Fortune 500 customers. Services include Cloud Readiness Assessment, TCO Review, Cloud Migration Strategy & Architecture Design, Infrastructure/Application Change & Release Management, Implementation + Integration Plan, Automated Infrastructure Provisioning & Configuration, Managed Hosting Services, Cloud Managed Hosting Services and more.
35. ICG (Hong Kong): The I-Consulting Group (ICG) is a professional firm specializing in IT Managed Services & Consulting Services for Amazon Web Services (AWS), headquartered in Hong Kong with service coverage in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and China. ICG extends its managed services offering from traditional on-premises infrastructure to cloud resources on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
36. infoReliance (Fairfax, Virginia): InfoReliance is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Audited AWS Managed Service Partner. and AWS Reseller. The company specializes in migrating custom developed and COTS applications into AWS. infoReliance’s managed service solutions include design, architecture, DevOps, systems administration, big data, security and 24×7 cloud support services.
37. Infosys (Newark, California): Infosys, backed by $7 billion in annual revenues and 150,000+ employees, offers strategic consulting, operational leadership and co-creation of IT solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
38. iT Methods (Toronto, Canada): iT Methods’ team helps clientele to design, deploy, automate, manage and optimize cloud solutions. The company is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Channel Reseller Partner, Authorized Government Partner and AWS Direct Connect Partner.
39. KCOM (London, United Kingdom): Formerly Smart 421. KCOM first engaging with AWS in 2011. Today, the company is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and AWS Direct Connect Partner, as well as holding the AWS Big Data competency, and an audited AWS Managed Services Partners.
40. LanTech (Ashburn, Virginia): LanTech offers an array of cloud support options — including customizable SLA’s. Solutions extend from pre-constructed offerings to custom support and 24X7 AWS Technical Support.