Top 10 Channel Partner, VAR, MSP Events: September 2016
ChannelE2E’s Technology Event Calendar tracks hundreds of conferences and summits designed for VARs, MSPs, CSPs and other types of channel partners.
1. HP Enterprise Global Partner Conference 2016 (Sept. 12-14): Watch for HPE to talk far more than usual about service providers and recurring revenue streams for partners…
2. HTG IT Channel Summit (Sept. 13-14): A key gathering of HTG Peer Group members and the IT channel vendor community. Want to Meet?: ChannelE2E is attending. Email me if you’d like to potentially meet at the conference.
3. Connection Point: The GreatAmerica Council Event (Sept. 13-15): An invitation-only event. Special thanks to GreatAmerica for the invite. Want to Meet?: ChannelE2E is attending. Email me if you’d like to potentially meet at the conference.
4. CharTec Academy (Sept. 14-16): A well-known gathering of IT service providers seeking MSP sales and business training.
5. CareWorx VIP 2016 (Sept. 14-16): Take a close look at the agenda and you’ll find some well-known names who helped to pioneer the MSP market. Now, those gurus are making a major vertical market push…
6. Oracle OpenWorld 2016 (Sept. 18-22): The technology giant typically has a strong partner summit gathering on Day 1, before the conference expands in a massive way for CXOs and customers during the rest of the week.
7. Autotask Community Live 2016 (Sept. 25-27): A major gathering of IT service providers that run Autotask’s PSA, RMM and/or file sync and sharing platforms. Want to Meet?: ChannelE2E is attending. Email me if you’d like to potentially meet at the conference.
8. Synnex Inspire (Sept. 28-30): A key gathering of the distributor’s IT channel partners.
9. Navigate 2016 (Sept. 28-30): A major gathering of MSPs that leverage Continuum’s RMM, NOC and/or BDR services. Want to Meet?: ChannelE2E is attending. Email me if you’d like to potentially meet at the conference.
10. ASCII IT SMB Success Summits (Sept. 28-29): The latest stop for ASCII’s targeted events, which are designed for VARs and MSPs.
Q4 2016 and 2017 Channel Partner Conferences
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Just scroll down to the bottom of our calendar and submit the information there for our consideration.