Don’t Know Where Your Customers and Assets Are?
Business decision-makers take note: Location-based context is critical for the future of application experiences and customer engagement. Understanding the location of customers and assets lets companies get closer to their customers and assets to drive better decisions.
Just to name a few:
- choosing the a site for a brick-and-mortar location;
- picking what offer to send to a customer;
- guiding passengers through airports;
- deciding where to focus your next marketing campaign; or pushing a greeting and sign-in to a patient as soon as she enters a hospital.
The flood of spatial data generated by ubiquitous mobile and proliferating IoT devices offers developers new opportunities for user engagement, but choosing the right tools and services to ingest, analyze, and act upon this information can be vexing.
From comprehensive spatial analysis systems to decomposed location services solving specific problems, the landscape of spatial analysis vendors and offerings can be overwhelming and confusing.
In our new report, Vendor Landscape: Spatial Analysis And Location Intelligence, Q2 2016, Forrester breaks down the market into six cohorts to help application developers, analysts, and business decision-makers choose the right technologies for their enterprise. Check out the full report at Forrester.com for more details and to view capabilities of dozens of vendors in these cohorts:
- Dedicated spatial analysis software platform providers
- Advanced analytics platform vendors
- BI vendors with spatial capabilities
- Spatial infrastructure and software vendors
- Location intelligence services providers
- Horizontal and vertical spatial solutions providers
Have great story about the advantage you gained by integrating spatial data into your decisions? – we’d love to hear about it! Comment here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.