ChannelE2E’s First Year
Today marks ChannlE2E’s first anniversary serving VARs, MSPs, CSPs and all channel partners on their journey from Entrepreneur to Exit (E2E). Forget about what “we” did since launching the site. Let’s talk about what you did with (and for) ChannelE2E.
1. You Engaged: ChannelE2E is growing 89 percent faster than any other IT media site we’ve built before.
2. You Contributed: Your crowdsourced contributions helped build research, databases and lists. Examples include:
- Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research;
- ChannelE2E Technology Events Calendar;
- ChannelE2E Job Board;
- ChannelE2E Partner Programs Database;
- ChannelE2E 100 — top entrepreneurs, startups and exits;
- and stay tuned for more surprises…
3. You Discussed and Debated: More than 1,000 reader comments have surfaced across the site, including the never-ending discussion about a certain IT service provider facing multiple lawsuits. You also concluded that Gary Pica still matters — not that it was ever really in doubt.
4. You Sponsored: When Amy Katz and I co-launched After Nines Inc. and then ChannelE2E, we bootstrapped our efforts. We showed E2E to several trusted technology executives in early September 2015. Those executives, in turn, put their trust in ChannelE2E. Before we had a single reader… we had sponsors who believed in our vision and mission. And they trusted us to execute. Without our sponsors, ChannelE2E would not exist. Period.
5. You Told Us (Quietly): Tipsters ensured we had the most comprehensive coverage of major events impacting or reshaping the channel ecosystem — including:
- SolarWinds Acquires LogicNow: Everything You Need to Know;
- Presidio Acquires $300 Million Cisco Partner;
- Ingram Micro Buyout: Everything You Need to Know
6. You Set Your Alarm: You tuned in early each day for our daily kick-off blog — a.k.a. 5 Channel Partner Updates. Loyal readers know the headline number is never quite right. But you seem willing to accept bad math for a quality wakeup call each morning.
8. You Went Mobile: Our single software architecture — across smartphones, tablets and PCs — caught on. Thanks to you, ChannelE2E’s mobile experience already serves more impressions than any other site we’ve built before.
9. You Registered: For our webcasts, including next week’s topic: 2017 Sales Compensation Plans for VARs, MSPs and CSPs.
10. You Came Back Again. Today: We blogged again. And you returned again. We don’t take that for granted. In fact, we’re downright paranoid each morning. We wonder if anyone will “show up” to consume and engage with our latest content. And each day you spoil us by returning again.
Amy and I can’t thank you enough. Without you there is no ChannelE2E.