ChannelE2E Podcast 074: Autotask Unified PSA, RMM
Good evening, channel partners. Our ChannelE2E Podcast 075 features Christian Nagele, general manager of RMM global sales at Autotask. Nagele describe how Autotask engineered a unified PSA (professional services automation) and RMM (remote monitoring and management) platform for MSPs. The journey, he explains, began with Autotask’s buyout of CentraStage in 2014. Nagele explains the nuances of that deal, the more recent unified engineering efforts, and plenty more. Plus, he offers some key M&A learnings from his own experience building and selling a company.
PODCAST: Listen Now:
- For additional IT leadership podcasts, visit here.
- To hear winning business strategies from the IT leaders featured here, attend Autotask Community Live 2016, Sept. 25-27 in Miami.
About Autotask: We help IT organizations worldwide work smarter with a complete, cloud-based IT business management platform that enables efficiency, accountability and access to the metrics that drive intelligent business decisions. With built-in best practices and workflow automation, Autotask speeds time to revenue while continually improving service delivery. Autotask is available in seven languages and used in over 90 countries. Headquartered in New York, Autotask has offices in Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, Munich and Sydney.
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.