5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 16 January 2019
Welcome to page two of two. Here are items 10 to 1 for your reading pleasure.
10. Remote Monitoring – IoT: The market for IoT remote monitoring and management will have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 31.5 percent from 2017 to 2025, according to Transparency Market Research.
9. Remote Monitoring – Containers: LogicMonitor has launched Kubernetes container monitoring and LM Service Insight.
8. VC Money: Venture capitalists poured a record $138 billion into U.S. startups last year, the most since 2000, Barron’s reports. The data comes from EY. Also, global venture capital investment rose to a record $255 billion in 2018, according to the KPMG Enterprise Venture Pulse report, Advisor’s Edge says.
7. Private Equity – Telecom: Bluebird Network, a Midwest telecommunications company, is being acquired by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners (“MIP”) for an undisclosed amount. MIP is a long-term infrastructure investment fund that is managed by the Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (“MIRA”) division of Macquarie Group.
6. M&A – Mentoring Software: MentorcliQ has acquired TERP Associates…
5. M&A – Legal IT Services: Trustpoint.One, an eDiscovery and legal solutions provider, has acquired Kelly Legal Managed Services (KLMS). Trustpoint also acquired Alderson Court Reporting and Confluent Translations in recent weeks…
4. M&A – MSPs: Nucleus Networks has acquired Vancouver-based The Tech Valet (TTV Support Inc.). This acquisition includes a team of experienced IT professionals who are joining Nucleus, a portfolio of new clients across a variety of industries, and an office in Calgary, the companies say.
3. Government Shutdown & Small Businesses: The partial U.S. federal government shutdown is blocking nearly $200 million in small business loans per day, Inc. reports.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: Participate in our survey here and your company could be honored among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
1. How Much Is Your Business Worth?: Find out during our next ChannelE2E webcast…