5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 31 January 2020
Here are five (actually, a bit more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, January 31, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
2. MSP Software – RMM Upgrade: NinjaRMM has released version 4.5 of the company’s RMM platform. It features improved reporting capabilities and various Apple Mac management tools. We’ll share more details soon.
3. MSP Services – NOC Expansion: Inbay has opened a new office space in Sri Lanka. The new space has twice the footprint of a previous company location. The physical location has enhanced security such as IP cameras and biometric scanners.
4. Talent – IT Services: Wipro CEO Abidali Z Neemuchwala is leaving after a turbulent four years during which growth stalled and the Indian IT services giant fell farther behind rivals Infosys and TCS, Bloomberg reports.
6. Distribution: Ingram Micro has agreed to distribute Red Box voice solutions in North America.
7. Parter Program: ZINFI Technologies, which develops Unified Channel Management (UCM) solutions, has expanded its partner program with new tools for marketing agencies and system integrators. The tools allow partners to provide advanced configuration and maintenance services to enterprise customers, ZINFI says.
9. Investment – IT Management: OpsRamp, which develops a service-centric AIOps platform for hybrid enterprise IT operations, has raised new funding led by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, and with new investor HP Enterprise (HPE).
B. Next Five Cybersecurity Conferences
- RSA Conference 2020 (February 24-28, San Francisco)
- Women in CyberSecurity (WiCys) Conference 2020 (March 12-14, Aurora, Colorado)
- OKTA Oktane 2020 Cybersecurity Conference (March 30-April 2, San Francisco, California)
- SANS 2020 Cybersecurity Training Conference (April 3-10, Orlando, Florida)
- VMware Carbon Black Connect 2020 (May 13-14, Chicago).
- Bonus: The complete MSSP Alert calendar