5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 29 May 2020
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, May 29, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
2. ServiceNow Partner Program: ServiceNow has further bolstered its partner program.
5. Distribution – IT Service Management (ITSM): LEANIT, a value-added distributor (VAD), is now a Cherwell Software Elite Partner in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
6. VMware Financial Results: Details are here.
7. Digital Transformation Services: Virtusa Corp. has announced Digital Transformation Studio (DTS), a proprietary platform and approach designed to accelerate such services in a cost-effective manner.
8. Breach and Attack Simulations: AttackIQ has launched AttackIQ Informed Defense (AIDA) — an automated security testing platform and “the most signifiant product release” in AttackIQ’s history, the company says.