5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 28 April 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, April 28, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Right to Repair – Apple: The Apple Self Service Repair Store launched in the United States and will expand to additional countries — beginning in Europe — later this year, the company said. The move comes as some customers and resellers seek more Right to Repair capabilities from technology companies.
2. ServiceNow Quarterly Financial Results: The company’s revenues were $1.72 billion in Q1 of 2022, up 27% from Q1 of 2021.
3. Atos Exits Russia: The IT services company has moved its Russia services to such countries as India and Turkey, according to Reuters.
4. IT Services Revenues: Perficient’s revenue in Q1 2022 was $222.1 million, up 31% compared to Q1 of 2021. Also, net income jumped 100% to $27.1 million.
5. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software: The executive team shakeup at UiPath continues…
7. Channel Partner Program – Public Cloud Backup: HYCUhas announced new ransomware assessment and recovery services for partners. Also, HYCU rolled out a new certification program for MSPs, MSSPs, and CSP, the company said.
8. Partnership – SD-WANs: Comcast Business has expanded its strategic partnership with Cisco through the addition of Cisco SD-WAN powered by Viptela to its managed SD-WAN solutions portfolio.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11, Boston & Virtual)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.