5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 27 September 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, September 27, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
2. Managed Services – Virtual Desktop Integration (VDI): Insight Enterprises has added Citrix Systems to its Insight Managed VDI support and managed services portfolio. The managed service supports tool and portal management for Azure-hosted Citrix solutions, and more.
3. Google Cloud Marketplace – Fee Reduction: If you’re selling applications via the Google Cloud Marketplace, you’ll soon pay a reduced percentage fee to do so…
5. Partnership – ITSM and OT Security: Verve Industrial Protection has joined the ServiceNow Partner Program to provide OT/ICS asset information, security alerts, vulnerabilities, and risk and compliance data to ServiceNow partners and customers.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- VMware VMworld 2021 (October 5-7, Virtual)
- UiPath Forward IV 2021 (October 5-6, Las Vegas)
- Google Cloud Next 2021 (October 12-14, Virtual)
- Sherweb Accelerate 2021 (October 18-20, Hollywood, Florida)
- Kaseya Connect IT Global 2021 (October 19-21, Las Vegas)
- MSP Sales Compensation Plans for 2022 (October 21, ChannelE2E Webcast)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.