5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 26 December 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, December 26, 2019.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Hot Today
1. Survey – Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2020: To earn potential honors complete this survey.
3. M&A – Israel Technology Startups: The total value of exits for Israeli technology startups in 2019 jumped by 102% to $9.9 billion, according to a PricewaterhouseCoopers, Reuters reports.
5. Layoffs – Government IT Services: S4 Inc. will cut roughly 80 employees in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The IT service provider layoffs are a result of losing funding for the NORAD and USNORTHCOM Information Technology Service Management, or N2ITSM, contract, Denver Business Journal reports.
6. Cloud Services – AWS vs Alibaba: Amazon Web Services (AWS) sees competition from Alibaba Cloud mainly in China, but Alibaba doesn’t have much of a presence in the United States or Europe, AWS CEO Andy Jassy tells Nikkei Asian Review.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- Markforged 3D Printer Global Partner Summit (Jan. 5-8, 2020, Savannah, Georgia)
- NRF 2020: Retail’s Big Show (January 12-14, New York)
- Citrix Summit 2020 (January 13-15, Orlando, Florida)
- Auvik Networks Frankly MSP Live (January 14-15, Santa Barbara, California)
- TruMethods Schnizzfest 2020 (January 19-21, Orlando, Florida)
- Top 50 Technology Events in 2020 for Partners
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].