5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market Updates: 25 July 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, July 25, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Meet at Build IT Live 2022: ChannelE2E is set to attend this week’s Build IT Live 2022 conference for MSPs. If you’d like to potentially meet at the conference then please send me an email ([email protected]) with the subject line “Meet at Build IT Live.”
2. MSP Business Unit for Sale?: Nokia may be looking to sell its managed services business unit.
3. Revenues – IT Services and Consulting: Infosys revenue was $4.4 billion in Q1 of fiscal 2023, up 21.4% from $3.8 billion in Q1 of fiscal 2022. Net profit slipped slightly to $689 million — down from $704 million. Revenues beat Wall Street expectations but profits were lightly below analyst expectations, according to SeekingAlpha.
5. CMMC Compliance: Booz Allen Hamilton been authorized as a CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification) Third-Party Assessment Organization (C3PAO). Booz Allen is among the first to become an authorized C3PAO in the CMMC ecosystem, the company said.
6. AI Talent: Google has dismissed a senior software engineer who claimed the company’s artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot LaMDA was a self-aware person, Reuters reported.
B. In-Person Channel Partner Summits & MSP Conferences
- AWS re:Inforce 2022 Cybersecurity Conference (July 26-27)
- Build IT Live 2022 (July 27-29)
- CompTIA ChannelCon (August 2-4, Chicago, Illinois)
- VMware Explore 2022 (formerly VMworld, August 29-September 1, San Francisco)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.