5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 24 March 2022
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, March 24, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Is ‘Everything as a Service’ Real?: These stats offer a reality check…
2. MSP Software & Imaging Partners: ConnectWise has joined The Consortium, a “think tank” for the imaging channel. The Consortium is assembled by Mike Stramaglio, president and CEO of Stramaglio Consulting.
3. Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA): Axiad, which automates multi-factor authentication (MFA) with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, has joined MISA — an ecosystem of independent software vendors and MSSPs.
4. IT Services Growth: Converge Technology Solutions Corp.‘s net revenue was $505 million in Q4 of 2021, up 74 percent from Q4 of 2020. Much of the growth involved acquisitions. Indeed, the company’s organic growth in 2021 was 9.6 percent for 2021 vs. 2020.
5. International Expansion: Bridewell Consulting is expanding from the United Kingdom into the U.S. cybersecurity market. One key move involves opening an office in Houston’s Energy Corridor in Texas. Private equity firm Growth Capital Partners invested in Bridewell in 2021.
6. Partnership – EY and Infosys: The two companies have inked a global alliance focused on business integration, systems integration and post-implementation guidance and support for cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) projects.
7. Partnership: PlanetOne and Darktrace are partnering…
8. Apple Diversity and Inclusion: The latest Apple diversity and equity stats are here, along with a look at diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts from Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft & more.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Aruba Atmosphere 2022 Conference (March 27-April 1, Las Vegas)
- Data Center World 2022 (March 28-March 31, Austin, Texas)
- TED 2022 (April 10-14, Vancouver, Canada)
- Robin Robins Boot Camp 2022 (April 19-22, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.