5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 24 December 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, December 24, 2019.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
1. Survey – Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2020: To earn potential honors complete this survey.
2. M&A – MSPs: NetGain Technologies has acquired Progressive Computer Systems Inc. (PCS), an MSP serving the Triangle and Triad areas of North Carolina. We’ll share more details soon.
3. M&A – Telecom Services: Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP has agreed to acquired Cincinnati Bell in a cash-and-debt deal valued at more than $2 billion, Cincinnati.com reports.
4. MSSP and MSP Cybersecurity Conference: ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert are confirmed to attend PerchyCon 2020, hosted by Perch Security, in January 2020.
5. M&A Rumor – Dell and Secureworks: Instead of selling off majority ownership of the Secureworks business, Dell Technologies is seeking to acquire the entire MSSP, reports suggest. Secureworks is a Top 200 MSSP that’s pushing hard into SaaS-focused cybersecurity software.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- Markforged 3D Printer Global Partner Summit (Jan. 5-8, 2020, Savannah, Georgia)
- NRF 2020: Retail’s Big Show (January 12-14, New York)
- Citrix Summit 2020 (January 13-15, Orlando, Florida)
- Auvik Networks Frankly MSP Live (January 14-15, Santa Barbara, California)
- TruMethods Schnizzfest 2020 (January 19-21, Orlando, Florida)
- Top 50 Technology Events in 2020 for Partners
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.