5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 24 April 2020
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, April 24, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
2. MSP Integration – RMM, PSA and Data Protection: Atera and Acronis products now integrate with one another. The result for MSPs: Simplified management across PSA (professional services automation), RMM (remote monitoring and management) and data protection systems.
5. Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services: The top carriers offering managed SD-WAN services are listed here, according to Vertical Systems Group.
6. Customer Experience Partner Strategies: Cisco offers guidance here.
7. Security Monitoring: Datadog’s cloud-based monitoring platform now features Security Monitoring. The move essentially extends Datadog’s platform from developers and IT operations teams to security engineers, the company says. Datadog also has a growing base of MSPs.
8. Embedded Security: Kaspersky has launched a new version of Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security. The offering can now can remotely manage and update ATM and point of sale (PoS) devices located in areas with a 2G internet connection.
9. Distribution: Tech Data has agreed to distribute RangeForce, a cloud-based cybersecurity simulation and training platform. Tech Data will provide the RangeForce CyberSkills Platform to partners as well as use it as a hands-on simulated training solution in its Arizona-based Cyber Range.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Rescheduled, Canceled, Postponed or Online Only
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.