5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 23 December 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, December 23, 2019.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Hot Today
1. For Sale – IT Outsourcing: HNA Group, the parent of Ingram Micro, appears poised to sell an IT outsourcing business called Pactera Technology International, Caixin reports. HNA has also attempted to sell Ingram Micro over the past year, reports suggest. But no deal has surfaced, and Ingram has continued to execute its own worldwide expansion plan.
2. M&A – Carbonite Shareholder Questions: A Carbonite shareholder sued the cybersecurity company in Delaware on Dec. 20, seeking corporate records that will allegedly show the planned $1.4 billion sale to OpenText was the result of self-dealing by its board, Bloomberg Law reports.
3. M&A – Office Equipment Providers: Marco, a St. Cloud, Minnesota technology service provider, has acquired Image Systems for Business Inc., a copier/printer provider from Somerset, New Jersey, for an undisclosed amount.
4. Talent – Cognizant Layoffs: Roughly 350 senior employees will be cut from the IT solutions provider, which is seeking to focus more on Data, Digital Engineering, Cloud, and IoT, a report says.
5. ServiceNow Partner: DxSherpa Technologies is now a premier level ServiceNow partner. The India-based consulting firm now employs more than 200 ServiceNow experts. DxSherpa currently serves more than 60 customers across four continents.
6. All Partner Programs: Search the comprehensive ChannelE2E Partner Program Database here. Also, submit your company information here and your partner program can be listed in the database.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- Markforged 3D Printer Global Partner Summit (Jan. 5-8, 2020, Savannah, Georgia)
- NRF 2020: Retail’s Big Show (January 12-14, New York)
- Citrix Summit 2020 (January 13-15, Orlando, Florida)
- Auvik Networks Frankly MSP Live (January 14-15, Santa Barbara, California)
- TruMethods Schnizzfest 2020 (January 19-21, Orlando, Florida)
- Top 50 Technology Events in 2020 for Partners
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].