5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 20 August 2021
by Joe Panettieri • Aug 20, 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, August 20, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs: Participate in the survey here, and your MSP could rank among the top managed services providers supporting AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud workloads.
2. Price Increases – Microsoft 365 & Office 365: Here are the details.
3. Microsoft Gold Partner – Financial Services: Options, a provider of cloud-enabled managed services to the global capital markets, has achieved the Microsoft Cloud Productivity Gold Partner Status. Options is backed by private equity firm Abry Partners,
4. Channel Partner Program – Cloud Communications: CoreDial has unveiled a second channel program called CoreDial Max. The program is designed for partners that want to sell CoreDial’s CoreNexa cloud communications solutions but wish to avoid the responsibility of managing invoicing, collections, taxation, and other back office processes. CoreDial has more than 850 MSP and channel partners across North America and worldwide, the company says.
5. Talent – Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Automation Anywhere has hired Salesforce cloud veteran Anna Rosenman as chief marketing officer. Rosenman joins Automation Anywhere as the RPA software company marches toward a potential initial public offering (IPO).
6. DDoS Attack Mitigation: Cloudflare earlier this summer automatically detected and mitigated a 17.2 million request-per-second (rps) DDoS attack. The event was nearly three times larger than any previous DDoS attack that Cloudflare has tracked, the company says.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- SolarWinds EMEA Virtual Partner Summit 2021 (August 23-27)
- Build IT Live 2021 (August 30-September 1, New York)
- Lenovo Tech World 2021 (September 8, Virtual)
- Barracuda Secured.21 (September 14-16, Virtual)
- Nutanix .Next 2021 (September 2023, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.