5 Channel Partner and MSP News Updates: 19 July 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, July 19, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. MSP Market Forecast: Here’s the latest managed services market growth forecast and research, according to MarketsAndMarkets.
2. Cloud-based Print Management and Microsoft 365: ThinPrint will support Microsoft’s new Windows 365 Cloud PC with its ezeep cloud printing solution, ThinPrint says. The Windows 365 service, set to launch in August 2021, is a cloud-delivered version of Microsoft’s desktop operating system.
3. Microsoft Windows 365 Pricing: Microsoft has inadvertently revealed a Windows 365 pricing option, allowing businesses to use a virtual Windows PC in the cloud for $31 per user, per month, The Verge reports. Additional pricing details are expected in August 2021.
4. Update – Microsoft Exchange Hacks: The United States and several allies have blamed hackers associated with China’s government for the Microsoft Exchange Server cyberattack and email hack, which surfaced in early 2021.
5. Phishing Detection and Response: Cofense has launched Cofense Protect MSP, a phishing protection solution that’s designed for MSPs tasked with protecting small and medium businesses (SMBs) against phishing attacks, the company says.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- CompTIA ChannelCon 2021 (August 3-4, Virtual)
- Build IT Live 2021 (August 30-September 1, New York)
- IT Nation Connect APAC 2021 (September 1-3, Australia)
- Salesforce Dreamforce 2021 (September 21-23, Multiple Cities and Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.