5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 18 March 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, March 18, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Private Equity Invests In MSP: Aspire Technology Solutions, a UK-based MSP and cybersecurity solutions provider with 200 employees, has received a minority private equity investment from LCD. The MSP plans to create more than 150 jobs.
2. Microsoft Partner Program Evolution: Details are here…
3. Kaseya Powered Services: Kaseya has updated its Powered Services Pro — a sales and marketing enablement platform for MSPs. New capabilities span new product sales certifications and Done-4-U social media services.
4. Fortinet Service Provider Partnerships: Fortinet outlined partner milestones here.
5. Partner Program – XDR: Anomali has launched the Anomali Resilience Partner Program for Global Systems Integrators (GSIs), Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Distributors.
6. Partnership: Keep an eye on this relationship involving LimaCharlie and SOC Prime.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- IWCE 2022 (March 20-24, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- SolarWinds 2022 North America Partner Summit (March 22-24, Virtual)
- Aruba Atmosphere 2022 Conference (March 27-April 1, Las Vegas)
- Data Center World 2022 (March 28-March 31, Austin, Texas)
- TED 2022 (April 10-14, Vancouver, Canada)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.