5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 17 February 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, February 17, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Cisco Financial Results: Cisco Systems revenue was $12.7 billion in Q2 of fiscal 2022, up 6 percent from Q2 of fiscal 2021.
2. KnowBe4 Financial Results: KnowBe4 revenue was $69.3 million in Q4 of 2021, up 40.6 percent from Q4 of 2020, the security awareness training and simulated phishing software company said. Also, Bob Reich will succeed Krish Venkataraman as CFO.
3. SolarWinds Financial Results: SolarWinds reported revenue of $186.7 million in Q4 of 2021, up less than 1 percent from Q4 of 2020. Net loss for the quarter was $21.9 million. Related: N-able, which spun off from SolarWinds in 2021, plans to announce Q4 results on February 24, 2022.
4. DNS Filtering for MSPs: N-able has launched DNS Filtering — which allows MSPs to “proactively safeguard themselves and their customers from threats and cyberattacks from within the N-able N-central dashboard,” the company asserted. ChannelE2E is checking to see if N-able developed this technology in-house or through partnership.
5. Partner Program – MSP Data Protection: Axcient has unveiled an enhanced Axcient Partner Program (APP) with Silver, Gold, and Platinum tiers that deliver more benefits as partners grow their business with Axcient, the company indicated.
6. Partnership: Rackspace has introduced expert services and managed services for Cloudflare Zero Trust.
7. Infrastructure Monitoring: New Relic has announced general availability of a new infrastructure monitoring experience to empower DevOps, SRE and ITOps teams to “proactively identify and resolve issues in their public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure,” the company said.
8. Talent – Managed Cloud Communications: NetFortris has named Rich Gavaghen, a telecom veteran with more than 20 years of executive sales experience, as senior VP of sales.
9. Sustainable Cloud Services?: That’s the latest strategy at Salesforce, which claims to have launched a Net Zero Cloud 2.0 global initiative.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Addigy Innovate Summit (February 22-23, Virtual)
- Xchange Channel Partner and MSP Conference (February 27-March 1, Dallas, Texas)
- Global Telecom Data Exchange (March 17-18, Miami, Florida)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.