5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: Tuesday 16 March 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. IT Nation Conference Dates Confirmed: ConnectWise has confirmed the following IT Nation conference dates and locations. The events are designed for MSPs and technology solutions providers (TSPs)
- IT Nation Secure (June 21-23, Orlando)
- IT Nation Connect APAC (September 1-3, Australia)
- IT Nation Connect North America (November 10-12, Orlando)
2. All MSP & Channel Partner Annual Conferences: See the ChannelE2E Worldwide Event Calendar for all annual events focused on MSPs, IT solutions providers, ITSPs, VARs and more.
3. M&A – PSA Software Acquired: Private equity firm Accel-KKR has acquired Kimble Applications, a provider of cloud-based professional services automation (PSA) software that runs on the Salesforce platform.
4. Funding – SaaS Monitoring for MSPs: SaaS Alerts has raised early stage funding from multiple MSP industry pioneers, including Gary Pica and David Bellini. Complete details are here.
5. Directory Services & IT Management – Apple Macs: JumpCloud‘s cloud directory platform, now supports “Zero Touch” directory services and associated administration capabilities for Apple Macintoshes. The result: IT teams gain ability to get employees up and running upon first login to a new Mac that has never been physically touched by the IT administrator. JumpCloud says.
B. Channel Chiefs, Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances
1. Channel Chief – Networking: Fusion Connect has hired Rick Ribas as senior VP of channels and alliances.
2. Managed SAP Services: Navisite has been re-certified as an SAP-certified service provider of managed services in four areas:
- SAP HANA operations
- SAP S/4HANA solutions operations
- SAP Business Suite solutions operations, and
- hosting operations.
For more information on Navisite’s SAP solutions and services, visit www.navisite.com/sap-services.
3. Partnership – IT Monitoring: Netreo is partnering with Serviceberry, a Mumbai-based company specializing in IT services in the areas of ITSM, ITOM, CSM and hybrid cloud management since 2008. The partnership strengthens Netreo’s presence in India with an established channel partner in the region.
4. Microsoft Teams & Contact Centers: 8×8 has released 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams, which is certified to integrate with Microsoft Teams. The 8×8 cloud contact center and communications product delivers an “easy-to-administer, integrated customer engagement and global telephony direct routing solution that allows employees and contact center agents to interact with customers from any Teams endpoint,” the company says.
C. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Huntress hack_it 2021 (March 22-24, Virtual)
- CloudFest 2021 (March 23-25, Virtual)
- Cisco Live 2021 (March 30-April 1, Virtual)
- Datasphere 2021: Seagate Conference (March 30, Virtual)
- Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs Unveiled (April 22, Webcast)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here