5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 15 April 2022
by Joe Panettieri • Apr 15, 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, April 15, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
2. M&A – MSP Software & WiFi Management: Auvik Networks has acquired MetaGeek.
3. Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola at Robin Robins’ Conference?: That’s the speculation.
4. Funding – SaaS Security: Obsidian Security, a provider of SaaS Security and Posture Management (SSPM), has raised $90 million in Series C financing led by Menlo Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners and IVP, with participation from existing investors Greylock, Wing and GV.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Robin Robins Boot Camp 2022 (April 19-22, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.