5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Updates: 14 April 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. SPAC Delays: Hundreds of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) could face business delays amid new SEC accounting discussion, SeekingAlpha reports.
3. IPO – Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Looks like fast-growing RPA software provider UiPath is pursuing a $26 billion valuation in its Initial Public Offering (IPO) plan. Here are 10 things for channel partners to know about UiPath and RPA software. Separately, UiPath announced the dates and location for its UiPath Forward 2021 conference.
5. Partner Program – Data Center Solutions: SoftIron Ltd. has launched a global channel partner program called SoftIron + Co. The company in early 2021 hired Panasas and EMC/Isilon veteran Phil Crocker as VP of business development and channel earlier this year.
6. Partnership: DDN and NVIDIA have partnered to “launch AI solutions that optimizes value and performance in AI integration use cases,: the companies say.
8. Partner Program – Network Security Policy Management: FireMon has updated its Ignite Partner Program designed to create significant growth and margin opportunities for partners.