5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 14 November 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected]rNines.com.
A. What’s Hot Today
1. Docker Changes: Docker has secured $35 million in new financing from previous investors Benchmark Capital and Insight Partners. Also, Mirantis has acquired Docker’s enterprise business. Read between the lines and Docker, a container software pioneer, has yet to develop a profitable long-term business strategy.
2. AWS Big Data Market Place: Amazon has launched AWS Data Exchange, which allows AWS customers to find, subscribe to, and use third-party data in the cloud…
B. Partnerships and Strategic Alliances
1. Vertical Market IoT: ioTium and Deloitte Australia are partnering to offer secure industrial IoT (IIoT) platforms for Australian organizations in healthcare, energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, and commercial smart buildings and cities.
2. Partner Director: OpenText has launched a Global Partner Directory, a searchable supplier sourcing and onboarding solution.
C. Next Five Technology Conferences
- Synnex Fall Varnex 2019 (Nov 17-20, Las Vegas)
- Ingram Micro ONE 2019 (Nov 18-21, Denver, Colorado)
- Salesforce Dreamforce 2019 (Nov 19-22, San Francisco)
- Amazon AWS re:Invent 2019 (Dec 2-6, Las Vegas)
- Markforged 3D Printer Global Partner Summit (Jan. 5-8, 2020, Savannah, Georgia)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].