5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 12 May 2022
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, May 12, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Integration – MSP Sales Automation & Microsoft NCE: Zomentum Connect, a license reconciliation and automated billing solution, jow integrates with Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience (NCE). A a reminder: As of March 10, 2022, new seat-based offer subscriptions can only be purchased through the NCE. Beginning in July 2022, legacy subscriptions can only be renewed in NCE, and legacy CSP seat-based offer incentives end on December 31, 2022.
2. Co-Managed Services – Part One: A tipster says Cloud Radial is gaining traction with MSPs that want to optimize their service desks; improve customer account management; offer co-managed services; and provide self-service capabilities to end-customers.
3. Co-Managed Services – Part Two: Keep an eye on ServiceNow’s new Service Operations Workspace capabilities — which offers “service desk agents and operations teams a single place to manage work, collaborate, and have shared visibility into issues,” the company said.
4. Colocation Services: Cyxtera and Sify Technologies have partnered to offer colocation solutions in India.
5. Partner Program Cloud Storage: Backblaze has launched a Channel Partner Program for resellers and distributors.
6. Partnership – Password Management: Keeper Security‘s Enterprise Password Manager (EPM) is set to integrate with SHI Complete, a managed service for SMBs.
7. AWS Partner: Opti9, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Migration Services Competency status. SOC Prime:
8. Talent – Data Protection: Titaniam, has named Howard Doherty as VP of sales. Doherty previously held key posts at Cassia Network, DriveScale, Western Digital and Akeia Software.
9. Private Equity – Analytics: Abry Partners has invested in USEReady, a data and analytics firm.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- VeeamOn 2022 (May 16-18, Las Vegas)
- Lenovo Accelerate (May 16-19, Las Vegas)
- Ingram Micro Cloud Summit (May 17-19, Miami Beach, Florida)
- New Relic FutureStack (May 17-19, Las Vegas)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.