5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 12 April 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, April 12, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Kaseya Acquires Datto – M&A Deal Analysis: Our ongoing coverage of the M&A deal includes:
- Why Kaseya acquired Datto, and what it means for MSPs
- Kaseya-Datto Alternatives: MSP Software Rivals Prepare Migration Offers
- Kaseya Acquires Datto: Five Questions MSPs Need Answered
- Datto, Kaseya Parent Insight Partners Dominates Cloud Backup
2. MSP Sales Automation Software – Rebrand: Zomentum has rebranded its flagship sales acceleration application as Zomentum Grow. The company also offers Zomentum Connect, a license reconciliation and automated billing solution based on the Goolash acquisition.
3. MSP – Channel Chiefs: Thrive has named Rick Ribas as channel chief.
4. Partner Program – Cloud Communications: Nextiva has unveiled NextivaONE, a partner program designed to support increasing opportunities for channel partners and customers.
5. Partnership – Unified Cloud Communications: 8×8 and Genesys now integrate with one another allows “agents and the appropriate subject matter experts to quickly collaborate for better customer outcomes.”
6. Service Provider Raided: Orange’s headquarters were raided on March 10 by the French antitrust watchdog, business magazine Capital reported on Tuesday, notably over suspicions of an abuse of its dominant position in the fibre optic broadband market, Reuters noted.
7. For Sale? Deutsche Telekom is reviewing proposals to sell a majority or minority stake in its towers business from a slew of financial and corporate investors that have approached the German company with takeover options, Reuters reported.
8. Microsoft Security Summit: It’s planned for May… about
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Robin Robins Boot Camp 2022 (April 19-22, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.