5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 11 May 2022
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, May 11, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Datto’s Next Cybersecurity Move: Details are here.
2. Rackspace For Sale Again?: It sure sounds that way.
3. IT Services Momentum: Crayon reported its highest ever first-quarter gross profit, and operating margins improved to 15.7%, the company said.
4. Funding – SMB Hiring Service: WizeHire has raised $30 million in Series B funding led by Tiger Global, with participation from Amplo and Mercury. WizeHire is now valued at $250 million post-money.
5. Data Protection: Cohesity has released Cohesity FortKnox — a software as a service (SaaS) data isolation and recovery solution.
6. If You Can’t Beat Them…: IBM has signed a Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) with Amazon Web Services, with plans to offer a “broad array” of IBM software delivered as a service via AWS. The news reinforces IBM’s strategy as a multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud specialist after the IBM Cloud failed to keep pace with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud growth.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11, Boston & Virtual)
- Cisco Marketing Velocity 2022 (May 10-11, Virtual)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.