5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 10 November 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, November 10, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe.Panettieri@CyberRiskAlliance.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. State of MSP Software Market: N-able announced quarterly financial results yesterday. Datto is expected to announce quarterly results today. Plus, the ConnectWise IT Nation 2021 keynotes kick off today. Roll all that together, and we’ll soon have a good feel for the current state of the MSP market. Stay tuned for analysis.
3. Business Application Services for MSPs: Ingram Micro has unveiled multiple Data Fabric and Business Application Services to “simplify the complexity solution providers and MSPs face when architecting, adopting, scaling or optimizing a cloud-first strategy for midmarket and enterprise customers,” the distributed said.
4. Partner Program – Cisco Systems: The networking giant rolled out a simplified approach to partner engagements. We’ll share more thoughts soon.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2021 (November 10-12, Orlando, Florida and Virtual)
- SAP TechEd 2021 (November 16-18, Virtual)
- Amazon AWS re:Invent (November 29-December 3, Las Vegas)
- SecurityWeekly Unlocked (December 5-8, Orlando, Florida)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.