5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 10 May 2022
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, May 10, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. IBM Think Conference: At IBM’s major partner and customer conference in Boston, the company announced plans to “achieve practical quantum computing and deliver a 4,000+ qubit system in 2025.”
5. Talent – Cloud MSP: Adam Massey has joined SADA as VP of independent software vendor (ISV) and marketplace sales.
6. Talent: BlueCat Networks, which positions itself as the Adaptive DNS company, has hired David Duncan as chief marketing officer.
7. Talent – SMB Hiring Challenges: The latest stats are here.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11, Boston & Virtual)
- Cisco Marketing Velocity 2022 (May 10-11, Virtual)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.