5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 10 January 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, January 10, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and Partner Program News
1. Integration – MSP Compliance Software: ControlCase, a provider of IT Security Certifications and Continuous Compliance Services, now integrates with ConnectWise Manage. The result: MSPs, MSSPs and VARs have “access streamlined solutions for cybersecurity certification, compliance, and assessment using the ControlCase Compliance Hub.
2. Partnership – SaaS Application Security & Alert Response: SaaS Alerts and Solutions Granted have partnered to deliver “enhanced monitoring and remediation of SaaS applications” to MSPs. The solution is designed for MSPs that want automated alerting and reporting from SaaS Alerts, coupled with a U.S.-based SOC as a Service to respond to alerts.
3. Partnership – MSP and Cloud SIEM: TSAChoice, an MSP, has joined the ArmorPoint partner program for managed cybersecurity solutions. TSAChoice gains access to ArmorPoint’s cloud-hosted SIEM technology.
6. Executive Leadership – Government MSP: NeoSystems has named Susan Mitchell as chief financial officer (CFO) and Brad Wolf as senior VP of IT operations.
7. IT Consulting Business Weakness: Global IT consulting firm Atos issued another profit warning today. The move raises fresh questions about Atos’s business performance — especially when rivals such as Accenture appear to have worldwide momentum. The Atos profit warnings arrives just as the company transitions its CEO post to Rodolphe Belmer and completes the Cloudreach acquisition. Atos has has 107,000 employees and worldwide scale. But revenue growth has been inconsistent — especially compared to cloud-centric MSPs and MSSPs that are riding the managed services and cybersecurity market waves. Amid that market reality, Atos has been acquiring various cloud-centric MSPs, MSSPs and IT consulting firms.
8. U.S. Small Business Funding: The U.S. is planning to hand out $10 billion to help upstart companies gain access to capital in a bid to rev up business in disadvantaged communities and spur a broader economic recovery from the pandemic, The Wall Street Journal reports. The State Small Business Credit Initiative will direct money to states, territories and tribal governments for programs that provide venture capital or encourage private lenders to issue loans to small firms, the report said.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 18-20, Virtual)
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- MWC Barcelona 2022 (February 28-March 3, Barcelona, Spain)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.