5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 10 February 2020
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, February 10, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Hot Today
1. Talent – MSP: CompassMSP has hired Chief Revenue Officer Michael Bone and CFO Jesse Sanders, reporting to CEO Tom Praschak. The MSP has made multiple acquisitions over the past two years, and is planning to further scale the business through more acquisitions as well as infrastructure standardization.
4. WiFi Networks – Cisco and Facebook: Cisco has joined Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi Technology Partner Program to “close the digital divide and enable more people around the world to get connected to a faster, better internet,” the companies say. Express Wi-Fi is part of Facebook Connectivity, a collection of programs, technologies and partnerships designed to increase the availability, affordability and awareness of high-quality internet access, the social media giant says.
5. Funding – Cloud Data Management: Snowflake has raised $479 million in funding at a valuation of more than $12.7 billion, and inked a partnership with Salesforce.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences
- AAAI 20 Artificial Intelligence Conference (February 7-12, New York)
- IoT Evolution (February 12-14, Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Pink20 ITSM 2020 (February 16-19, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Seven Figure MSP Live 2020 (February 20-21, Phoenix)
- ASCII IT Success Summit (Feb 26-27, Long Beach, California)
- Bonus: Top 50 Technology Events in 2020 for Partners
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].