5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 09 November 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, November 9, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. N-able Quarterly Financial Results: The MSP software provider announced Q3 of 2021 financial results. Key metrics to note include:
- Total revenue of $88.4 million, up 16% compared to Q3 of 2020.
- GAAP net income of $1.9 million, compared to a $1.1 million loss in Q3 of 2020.
2. MSP Software- Business Automation: The Zomentum Sales Acceleration Platform has partnered with The Tech Tribe to offer time-saving IT contract and proposal templates. The templates now available through the Zomentum platform include:
- General Terms & Conditions
- General Terms & Conditions (U.K. Version)
- Managed Services Agreement
- Managed Services Agreement (U.K. Version)
- Profitable Proposal Template
Zomentum raised $13 million in Series A funding in February 2021.
3. Hardware as a Service (HaaS) Management: Xyte has launched to offer hardware manufacturers an end-to-end, cloud-based platform to run their entire HaaS businesses, better support their channels and customers, and develop new recurring revenue streams, the company indicated.
4. Distribution: Exclusive Networks has shifted its F5 distribution relationship from a multi-country partnership to a global engagement. The deal extends Exclusive’s relationship with F5 into North America for the first time, while also adding many territories throughout EMEA and APAC.
5. Partner Program – Digital Signage: The Spectrio Partners program has launched for digital signage resellers.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ConnectWise IT Nation Connect 2021 (November 10-12, Orlando, Florida and Virtual)
- SAP TechEd 2021 (November 16-18, Virtual)
- Amazon AWS re:Invent (November 29-December 3, Las Vegas)
- SecurityWeekly Unlocked (December 5-8, Orlando, Florida)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.