5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 09 May 2022
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, May 9, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Executive Leadership – MSP and ServiceNow Services: SDI Presence, an IT consultancy and MSP, has hired AWS and Oracle veteran Prasad Alavilli as senior VP of solutions, including its cloud services and ServiceNow businesses.
2. Integration – MSP Software: Zomentum Grow now integrates with HaloPSA. The integration “enables customer and quote information to automatically sync between Zomentum Grow and HaloPSA in real-time, saving MSPs time when updating their PSA accounts and teams,” the companies said.
3. Partnership – Avaya and Microsoft: Expanding from the Avaya OneCloud Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) delivered on Azure, Avaya will now offer Avaya OneCloud portfolio on Azure.
4. Distribution – TD Synnex and Broadcom: TD Synnex has agreed to become Broadcom Software’s exclusive cybersecurity aggregator partner in the United States. The partnership involves the former Symantec enterprise software business.
5. Robotic Process Automation: UiPath has introduced Automation Cloud Robots as a part of the UiPath 2022.4 platform release. The new release simplifies how “developers create automations, uplevel security and governance, and expand access to automation to Mac,” UiPath said. The new release surfaces as UiPath evolves its executive team.
6. Nvidia Fined: Nvidia has agreed to pay $5.5 million to settle civil charges that the technology firm did not properly disclose the impact of cryptomining on its gaming business, Reuters reported.
7. U.S. Broadband and Digital Inclusion: President Joe Biden’s administration has secured commitments from 20 Internet service providers including Verizon, Comcast and AT&T to cut prices or increase internet speeds for millions of U.S. families, Reuters reported.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11, Boston & Virtual)
- Cisco Marketing Velocity 2022 (May 10-11, Virtual)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.