5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: Tuesday 09 March 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, March 9, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
2. Talent – Networking: Cisco Systems has promoted Salesforce veteran Maria Martine to chief operating officer.
3. Talent & Partner Program – Wireless Networks: Cradlepoint, a provider of cloud-delivered LTE and 5G wireless network edge solutions, has hired multiple partner leadership experts as part of a global partner program and business expansion strategy. Key hires include:
- Krissy Kelley, VP of Global Partner and Field Marketing. Kelley previously held key posts at Fortinet, Citrix, and RSA.
- Lisa Wight, VP of Global Distribution and Partner Program. Wight has VMware- and Dell-related experience.
- Steve Benvenuto, VP of Partner Sales, Americas. Benvenuto is a Cisco veteran.
- Darryl Brick, VP Partner Sales, EMEA. Brick previously worked for Juniper Networks, Infoblox, Imperva, and ServiceNow.
4. Partner Program – SaaS Agency: Conversion Logix has released the The Conversion Cloud Partner Program, a private-label SaaS aimed at helping agencies convert website visitors into actionable leads for their clients.
7. Distribution – Data Analytics: The Ingram Micro marketplace has agreed to distribute BeeCastle.
8. SOC 2 Certification: nClouds an MSP that offers Amazon Web Services (AWS) and DevOps consulting and implementation services, has been awarded SOC 2 certification. The examination was performed by an independent auditing firm, A-LIGN ASSURANCE.
9. Software Updates: VMware has released vSphere 7 and vSAN 7 updates to help IT teams “support new and existing applications with infrastructure that is developer and AI-ready; scales without compromise; boosts infrastructure and data security; and simplifies operations,” the company says.
10. Funding: Canto, a provider of digital asset management (DAM) software, has received a strategic growth investment from JMI Equity.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Fortinet Accelerate 2021 (March 9-11, Virtual)
- Huntress hack_it 2021 (March 22-24, Virtual)
- CloudFest 2021 (March 23-25, Virtual)
- Cisco Live 2021 (March 30-April 1, Virtual)
- Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (April 22, Webcast)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here