5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 08 October 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, October 8, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. M&A – Microsoft Buys Ally.io: Microsoft has acquired Ally.io, an OKR (objectives and key results) software company. Ally.io’s software — also known as a goal management and business execution platform — will tuck into Microsoft’s Viva employee experience platform (EXP), the buyer said.
2. Funding – Professional Services Automation (PSA) Software: PSOhub has raised Series A funding. The company’s PSA software targets small and midsize business (SMB) customers, along with IT service providers.
3. Distribution – Small Business Cybersecurity: Ingram Micro has agreed to distribute Palo Alto Networks Okyo Garde to VARs and technology solutions providers that support small businesses across the United States.
5. SMB Security Research: The latest findings are here from Untangle.
6. Security Guidance: Kaspersky’s new Ask the Analyst service will allow businesses to reach out to the company’s researchers for their opinions and guidance on cyberthreats and security issues on an as needed basis, the endpoint security software company said.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Google Cloud Next 2021 (October 12-14, Virtual)
- DattoCon 2021 (October 13, Virtual)
- Sherweb Accelerate 2021 (October 18-20, Hollywood, Florida)
- Kaseya Connect IT Global 2021 (October 19-21, Las Vegas)
- MSP Sales Compensation Plans for 2022 (October 21, ChannelE2E Webcast)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.