5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 08 April 2022
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, April 8, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. MSP Software Incubator: ConnectWise has launched its PitchIT Accelerator Program and competition for 2022. Ten applicants will be accepted into the program. The 16-week program offers business assessment services, coaching, co-marketing opportunities and placement on the ConnectWise Marketplace.
2. M&A – Managed Application Services: NetApp has acquired Instaclustr, which provides fully managed open-source database, pipeline and workflow applications delivered as a service. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
3. Partnership – SAP Application Security: NTT DATA Business Solutions AG and SecurityBridge are expanding their strategic partnership to further enhance SAP application security. The two IT service providers have worked together in the North-European market since 2019. The NTT Data-SecurityBridge partnership is now expanding globally.
4. Microsoft Disrupts Russian Hackers: Alleged details about the Strontium threat actor are here, care of Microsoft.
5. Is Cyber Insurance Worth the Price?: Nearly 79% of policyholders believe cyber insurance is worth the cost, according to a Cowbell Cyber research report.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Robin Robins Boot Camp 2022 (April 19-22, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.