5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 07 March 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, March 7, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Channel Chief – Cloud Management and Monitoring: Virtana has hired Bob Kilbride as VP of channels and alliances.
2. Reorganization – IT Outsourcing: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) plans to overhaul its organizational structure with specialized groups to more effectively reach customers ranging from startups to enterprise businesses. The overall goal is to double revenues to $50 billion before 2030, Bloomberg reported.
3. Research – Cloud MSPs: Ingram Micro’s findings are here.
4. Partnership – Managed Security Services: Sherweb’s MSP partners now have access to Trend Micro’s Worry-Free security suite.
5. Government Cybersecurity: Mandiant has earned Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Ready designation at the High Impact level for Mandiant Advantage Automated Defense. The result: U.S. federal agencies can leverage Mandiant’s threat detection, prioritization and response capabilities, the company said.
6. Measuring Security Maturity: KnowBe4 has introduced the new Security Culture Maturity Model, the industry’s first maturity model specifically aimed at measuring security culture, the company said.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ChannelPro SMB Forum 2022: Northeast (March 8-9, New Jersey)
- CompTIA Communities and Councils Forum (March 14-16, Chicago)
- HIMSS 2022 (March 14-18, Orlando, Florida)
- Global Telecom Data Exchange 2022 (March 17-18, Miami, Florida)
- IWCE 2022 (March 210-24, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.