5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 07 July 2021
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, July 7, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Kaseya Cyberattack Recovery Efforts: The latest details directly from Kaseya are here. Plus, MSSP Alert’s ongoing timeline tracking the Kaseya Supply Chain Cyberattack is here.
2. New ConnectWise Headquarters: ConnectWise has signed an office lease that will move its headquarters from Westshore to downtown Tampa, Florida, according to Tampa Bay Business Journal.
4. Partner Program – OT and IoT Security: Nozomi Networks Inc. has enhanced its channel program to further reward partners, the company says.
5. M&A – Linux Security: Sophos, backed by private equity firm Thoma Bravo, has acquired Linux security software provider Capsule8.
6. M&A – Enterprise Analytics: HPE has acquired Ampool.
7. Talent – Cloud Security: Armor has hired ThreatConnect and Datto veteran Bryan Hauptman as chief revenue officer (CRO).
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Microsoft Inspire 2021 (July 14-15, Virtual)
- CompTIA ChannelCon 2021 (August 3-4, Virtual)
- Build IT Live 2021 (August 30-September 1, New York)
- IT Nation Connect APAC 2021 (September 1-3, Australia)
- Salesforce Dreamforce 2021 (September 21-23, Multiple Cities and Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration