5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 07 February 2022
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, February 7, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Meet ChannelE2E This Week: We’ll be attending the Right of Boom security conference on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. If you’re at the event and would like to potentially meet then please email me ([email protected]).
2. Funding – IT Service Management (ITSM) and Privacy: ServiceNow has invested in BigID, a data intelligence platform that helps customers to improve privacy, security, and governance. Financial terms of the investment were not disclosed.
3. For Sale – IT Consulting Assets: Global IT consulting firm DXC Technologies is seeking to sell off certain businesses that generate roughly $500 million in annual revenue. The asking price for the unloved assets: $500 million. A target valuation based on annual EBITDA multiples was not disclosed.
4. Google Cloud Conference Confirmed: The Google Cloud Next 2022 conference is confirmed for October 2022, the search giant has confirmed. Plus,m
5. SAP Application Security: SecurityBridge has announced a new Security Roadmap for SAP. The strategy spans secure configuration, hardening against hackers, and eliminating SAP vulnerabilities, by enabling IT personnel to instantly group all required software fixes into one area, the company noted.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ASCII 2022 MSP Success Summit (February 16-17, Houston)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Addigy Innovate Summit (February 22-23, Virtual)
- Global Telecom Data Exchange (March 17-18, Miami, Florida)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.